Standard Vault Door
This Vault Door Is Perfect For A Wood Framed Room Fortified With ¾” Plywood Or 14ga. Steel
(Rough Opening 79 ¼” x 39 ¼”)
This vault door is mounted on a 6” channel iron frame. It comes with a ¼” door skin and has a 2 ¾" overall door thickness. The door weighs in at 590 pounds and comes with 8 locking pins made from 13/16” round stock.
The Standard Vault Door is usually used in a steel-lined room and can be built in during construction or added later with my easy installation kit.
- Base Price: $1,620 Base Price Includes Combination Lock & Handle
- *All other options listed below
- Delivery: Worldwide
- Installation: Nationwide
Standard Vault Door Prices
The Standard Vault Door
The Standard Vault Door comes with a ¼” door skin with an overall thickness of 2 ¾” and a 6 channel iron frame. This door weighs in at 600 lbs and has 8 13/16” locking pins on it. This door can be mounted to however thick your wall is. This vault door needs a rough opening of 39.25” x 79.25”, or you can give me your measurements and we can make a door fit.
The Light Vault Door vs The Standard Vault Door:
- The Standard Vault Door comes with a ¼” door plate compared to the 3/16”
- The Standard Vault Door has a 6” channel iron frame compared to a 2” channel iron frame
- The Standard Vault Door is bigger and twice the weight of the Light Door
- The Standard Vault Door comes with cover plates on the inside, covering the lynch pins for a better finished look
- The Standard Vault Door can be fire rated
All my vault doors come with a limited lifetime warranty for all parts except the handle, lock and paint.
We also offer worldwide delivery and nationwide installation. Read more about our professional installation >>
Click the button below for an itemized quote along with some schematics, rough openings and an explanation page that will lay out all my options plus how to order.
"I have been wanting to take the time to let you know how extremely happy we are with the vault door! We just love it! My sister and brother-in-law will be contacting you shortly about a vault door as well. Thanks again for a GREAT door!"
"Good afternoon. I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful safe you guys make. I couldn't be happier. A friend of mine is looking for one and I gave him your name. Also, Mike the installer was excellent. Two thumbs up!"