Stainless Steel Elite Vault Door
The Stainless Steel Elite Vault Door
The Stainless Steel Elite vault door is our top end door with unparalleled security. This vault door sets itself apart with a 1-1/4" thick solid stainless steel door plate paired with a solid stainless steel frame. This door weighs around 3000lbs. The outswing version of this door has a crane hinge which allows the door to swing out of the way for moving large items in and out of the vault room. The crane also gives the door a look that can’t be matched This is the most advanced security product we offer.
- The Stainless Steel Elite vault door starts with a 1 ¼” solid stainless steel plate that will easily stop any cutting torches
- The outswing Stainless Steel Elite door comes with a crane hinge that moves the door out of the way for a clear opening of 38 inches, The crane hinge adds a classic vault door look. Want to add your name to this door? Add it to the crane hinge! The inswing version does not include a crane hinge but is a better option if you’ll be using your vault room for a storm shelter
- The frame is formed 3/8 in thick stainless steel channel, which cutting torches can’t get through
- This vault door comes with 12 active plungers that are made out of 1 ½” diameter stainless steel.
- The door and frame will be painted to hide the stainless steel so no one will know it's stainless steel.
- This door comes with an inside handle so you can lock yourself in or you can get out from the inside.
- The Strong Hold clamping flange system makes installation easy
- The full inside flange is bolted to the inside of the frame, securing the door to the wall. It also seals off any gaps making it better for the fire rating. This flange gives it a finished look.
- The full inside flange will come with holes pre-drilled so you can anchor it to the inside wall for extra security. Concrete anchors are included
- The Ceramic Fiber increases its resistance to fire. The expandable fire seal expands 9 times its normal thickness, quickly sealing the door during a fire to keep out smoke and flame
- Plunger covers are included in case you want to fill the cavity with concrete or insulation.
- The thermal re-locker is triggered when cutting the door with a cutting wheel or torch.
- A Manganese hard plate is welded under the lock so it can't be drilled. Another benefit of the Stainless Steel Elite? Many thieves bring a Magnetic Drill, which will not work on Stainless Steel.
- The Link Shield hard plate is welded inside your door to protect the linkage against cutting and drilling
- The Bypass Lock is a keyed backup lock. If someone hammers off your lock, a fire melts it off, or it malfunctions, this key will get you in. This key is coded just for your door and its barrel design makes it unpickable. Make sure you hide this key, just NOT in your safe room. Yes, this happens more than you think.
- The Bypass handle is designed to open your vault door if the handle ever breaks off. A button plug toward the bottom of the door covers the access that will have to be removed for use. Use the tool supplied to override your handle. The lock still controls the door when using the bypass handle so you won’t lose any security with the Bypass Handle
- We use a US made 5 spoke handle manufactured in Ohio. Available in chrome or brass.
- This door comes with a biometric lock with a fingerprint scanner. The scanner unlocks the door in under 1 sec with the security of your unique fingerprint. Want more than 1 person to have a fingerprint scan? This lock holds up to 15 unique fingerprints
- The Stainless Steel Elite comes with an expedited build time. Contact us for current lead times and expedites
This 3000 lb Stainless Steel Elite Vault Door starts at $15,950
The Stainless Steel Elite includes the following:
1 ¼” thick solid stainless steel door
3/8” thick solid stainless steel formed channel frame
Inswing or outswing available
12x 1 ½” Stainless Steel plungers
Painted Hammered Black included. Upgrade to Gloss for different colors
Strong Hold clamping flange system for easy installation
Full inside flange
Pre-drilled Inside flange and includes 3" heavy concrete anchors
Ceramic fiber fire upgrade
Link Shield hard plate
Full bypass system including bypass lock and handle
5 Spoke handle
Biometric fingerprint scan digital keypad and lock
Pinstripes, if wanted
Expedited build time - contact us for current lead times
"I've been wanting to let you know how extremely happy we are with the vault door! We just love it! My sister and brother-in-law will be contacting you shortly about a vault door as well. Thanks again for a GREAT door!"
"Good afternoon. I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful safe you guys make. I couldn't be happier. A friend of mine is looking for one and I gave him your name. Also, Mike the installer was excellent. Two thumbs up!"